tbh i’m not talking about the time 100 thing much just because it makes me too fucking angry. here was something great that we managed to make happen, that we as a culture worked together to have happen, and then LOL NOPE
time didn’t even revise the results
they didn’t change the numbers
they left it clear that laverne cox was on top
and then they just straight up excluded laverne from their Influential 100 list because they felt like it.
i don’t need an explanation from them. i don’t need to understand their motives because fuck them.
Have you ever played a video game where you have to sleep to recover? They only let you do it if everything is safe. Otherwise they won’t let you sleep. You’ll get a message, saying “You cannot sleep now, there are monsters nearby.”
Now, remember the last time you just couldn’t get to sleep?
Don’t you fuckin do this to me
mama’s tips 4 good living:
- if someone throws the horns up @ u, throw em back
- protect yr friends
- keep yr promises as much as u can, but
- learn to understand when keeping yr promises isn’t possible/healthy
- evaluate the way u are being treated by those around u frequently and w the help of trusted friends. change unhealthy dynamics when u notice them
- drink lots of water
- take a nap if u need to
- it’s okay to skip class/a work shift/an event. it’s okay to rest. it’s okay if that rest was not scheduled. things can flex around yr needs
- fake it til u make it, but
- it’s okay to be too tired to fake it and to let out a lot of bad emotions instead
- do not ever be embarrassed of crying
- do not ever be embarrassed of the things u love and enjoy
- do not ever be afraid of putting yrself first
Picture my friend took of her dog. I feel like it belongs here
Read that bringing a new puppy into the house would liven up our older dog
when hannibal makes a cannibal joke
OMFG THE BROWN ONE HAS ANGRY EYEBROWS
"Yes this is my deer friend. Deer friend is pretty like snow. You hurt deer friend I will hurt you."
the only thing I think of when I see this is like
Creative Fashionary sketches by Grace Ciao
Grace is a fashion illustrator from Singapore. She draws inspiration from everything around her. Her favourite materials are watercolours and flowers. Here are her amazing Fashionary sketches inspired by flowers!
These are amazing.